giovedì 12 dicembre 2013

School trip!☺


9th Dicember 2013, Monday.
Dear Louis,
on Dicember 9th, my classmate, my English teachers and me left from Mondragone to go to Caserta. There we watched the Beatles' musical. My teacher Esterina La Torre organize it, it was a fantastic idea. We arrived in Caserta at 10.30 a.m., then we came into the theatre and at 11.15 a.m. the musical started. It was very funny, the actors/singers were very good and young (also handsome), When the musical finished the boys answered at ours question: 'How old are you?', 'Where did you come?', 'What is your favourite italian food?' and 'What is your favourite Beatles' song?'.
My favourite songs were 'Please Please me', 'Hey Jude', 'Yellow submarine' and 'All you need is love'.
It lasted two hours, then we went out and we ate so fast, because we had to get the bus for turning back in Mondragone. At 3.00 o' clock p.m. we were already at home for studying. 

Louis' carrot!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento